Sunday, February 5, 2012

ET ADOLPHUS with a note

This is ET Adolphus saying hello to fellow travelers and you unfortunate earth-bounds. Just took a look at myself in a pool of water on a Martian moon. I am indeed an extraterrestrial – bags underneath my eyes and chin, my head's going bald, my elbows and knees of knobbier, and my skin is cold and beginning to shrivel and crack like a planet too far away from the sun. Earth-bounds might see this as horrible but travelers know it's the way it should be – I've been traveling at speeds well beyond that of light for more than ten thousand years and I am just now mature enough to explore other universes. Well, I'm off to visit those earth-like planets scientist think may be habitable for human-kind – I'll let you know what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment