Thursday, April 26, 2012

ADOLPHUS ON POLITICS 2012

ADOLPHUS ON POLITICS 2012 I've long discovered that politics has little to do with good or bad, right or wrong, truth or untruth, ethical or unethical behavior: politics is about peddling a particular ideology and leaving no choice but to go along with it. Since I'm an independent thinker I don't tend to follow crowds. As a matter of fact crowds headed in a particular ideology scare the shit out of me. My instinctive reflex is to head in the opposite direction. Too many Yeas agreeing with any ideology tells me there is little, if any, independent thinking going on. That aside; I'm becoming more and more aggravated by the gobs of ideology hurled at me by politicians and their supporters. Whether Elephant-Doo-Doo or Donkey-Dung – shit stinks – It's damned insulting to be told it doesn't. Some prognosticators, in prayerful voice, have the audacity to tell me to close my eyes and open my mouth while they dump gobs of doo-doo and dung – all the time acknowledging the bad taste but assuring me that the shit will be candy to my tummy. Shit whether from elephants or donkeys is still shit. Adolphus A. Ward Books & Ebooks: www.adolphusward.net. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/97591

No comments:

Post a Comment