Friday, August 3, 2012

ET ADOLPHUS AUGUST 2012 REPORT

ET Adolphus with an update on my metamorphosis. A few years back I was startled to see me staring back from my vanity mirror. The hot weather was here, like now, and I was naked. Gravity and time had pulled everything that used to be firm and supple so that it was beginning to sag and drape. Well, sagging and draping continues – the bags under my eyes will eventually rest on my cheeks, the flabby skin beneath my chin continues to wave like a flag unfurled in a high wind, my perky pectorals have gone flat and the nipples have grown beards. Now somebody tell me how the hell I'm ever gonna get a titillating tongue when my nipples are growing weeds? I'm really afraid to look and see what my ass is doing. Think I'll go visit another galaxy. See y'all when I get back. ET A

No comments:

Post a Comment