Friday, August 30, 2013

NO SYRIA ATTACT

NO SYRIA ATTACT I'm just sharing something on Syria that doesn't need many words. The hypocrisy of our leaders has taken on an even bolder face in recent years. If I understand our president he adds to other absurd reasons for attacking Syria by saying, 'We don't have evidence they did it but the chemical weapons they have might one day fall into the hands of our enemies – America could be attacked one day.' I've understood other voices in national leadership to say, 'We're not trying to force a regime change but just punish it for using a chemical weapon.' Our country is openly supporting the rebels in a civil war. Do our leaders believe Americans are so dumb we fail to see that an attack would likely help the rebels win the war and overthrow their government? In the language of the street, if you gonna fuck me at least give me the option of using a lubricant – it would also be civil to kiss me once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment