Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ON AGING AND GRAVITY

JUST SHARING a few thought on aging and gravity. A while back I looked at myself in a mirror and discovered I’d morphed into ET, that wrinkly little extra-terrestrial in science fiction. True, 6 feet 2 is not short; but there was no denying the bags under my eyes, the drape of flesh beneath my chin, the saggy tit’s that used to be pect’s, and the ass that was no longer there. I can understand the tug of gravity on every part of my aging body, but I don’t understand what happened to my ass – what the fuck happened to my ass. True, I never had a big ass, but I did have enough to hold my pants up. Now it looks as if what I did have has melted away – maybe that’s what naturally happens to an aging ass, it just melts away. www.adolphusward.net

No comments:

Post a Comment