Thursday, February 18, 2016

THOUGHTS ON STOLEN COUNTRY AND RESTORING CRIMINAL JUSTICE

THOUGHTS ON STOLEN COUNTRY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE – please share I’ve been living for just about eighty-one years and most political catch phrases pass through me as easily and as often as my body’s waste – neither bowel nor bladder problems. There are, however, a couple political hypes that cause me to re-regulate my breathing. I don’t reach the point of hyperventilating – the hypes aren’t that sophisticated; they, in fact, are blatantly absurd and stupid. As a member of the black race enslaved and still exploited by America’s white leaders I urge those politicians and pundits trying to “get our country back” to search among themselves for the thieves who stole it. As for “restoring the criminal justice system,” Justice for the descendants of slaves has yet to become a reality; any restoration of what was in the courts for black people would be a road to genocide. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment