Saturday, October 1, 2016

ET ADOLPHUS WITNESS FROM PLUTO

ET ADOLPHUS WITNESS FROM PLUTO - Nasa’s New Horizons just went by I was resting on the summit of a tall mountain when it appeared as a sunlit spec on the black fabric of our solar system. In the space of a breath it was looking directly at me – I waved, even though I knew I would only appear as a pebble in a pixel in its eye. My wave was more a salute to the folks at Nasa for a job well done. I’ve traveled throughout our solar system, our galaxy, other galaxies, and the whole of our awe inspiring universe; I’ve sat on its rapidly expanding edge and plunged into the endless black of nothing. I still wonder if our universe will ever fill that seemingly endless void; I don’t have a clue as to the truth of that. There is one constant I see as true about all that exist; and that is that everything comes into existence, evolves to whatever it can be and then ceases to exist – it dies, everything that lives will die: I will die, as will all life, our solar system, our galaxy, and our universe will eventually die. Perhaps the ashes of our dead universe will seed the beginning of another; perhaps our universe too is evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment