Saturday, July 1, 2017

THOUGHTS ABOUT HEALTH I SENT TO IMMEDIATE FAMILY

THOUGHTS ABOUT HEALTH I SENT TO MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY - sodium and high blood pressure PLEASE SHARE You guys know that I pay close attention to what I put into my system. I'm sure you've read something on the dangers of processed foods - the dangers of too much sugar sodium (salt) and fat. I have noticed, for instance, that all processed foods contain more sugar than ever before: particularly bakery and dairy products; the sodium levels in those products are also up. I've known for some time that my system is particularly sensitive to sodium (salt). Sodium, even in moderation, increases my blood pressure past safe limits. I have to read product labels closely. Read an interesting article on Google Chrome about sodium and blood pressure; the article suggest that consumers should be weary of any item with a sodium level above 140 milligrams (mg). The article goes on to suggest that a person sensitive to sodium limit their daily intake to 500 milligrams (mg) or less. No one loves me more than me. No one loves you more than you. www.adolphusward.net

No comments:

Post a Comment