Thursday, November 2, 2017

THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE CHOICES

THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE CHOICES – make your own or they’ll be made for you I stay away from telling others what they should do to attain what they want. I learned early on that my choices are just that, mine; and not what will lead another to where they want to go. I don’t love nor trust anyone more than I love and trust myself. It is out of the love and trust of self that I am able to love and trust others. I decided long ago to set my own course in life and not wait for circumstances or others to make that decision. Through experience and education I learned the value of acquiring the skills necessary to do what I set out to do; I learned to persevere and not give up when I failed. I learned that the road I traveled would not be crowded; I learned that most of the time I would be alone physically and in my soul. Some of the choices I’ve make have not set well with those close to me. I decided to take the responsibility into my own hands to not father more children by undergoing a vasectomy. I decided when I should get a divorce and sought agreement with my spouse. I decided I would never marry again. These were choices I saw necessary to achieve what I set out to do. I have not had the success I set out to achieve in all my choices but I would never have achieved the success I did and will have if I had not made my own choices. I have discouraged some from following my choices. What has been or will be successful for me might very well kill them. I have acquired the skills necessary to make choices that have a reasonable chance of success. It would be foolish of me to support a person in a choice they haven’t acquired the skills for. www.adolphusward.net

No comments:

Post a Comment