Saturday, October 26, 2019

THOUGHTS ABOUT AGING BODY GROWING MIND

THOUGHTS ABOUT AGING BODY GROWING MIND – two directions at once A week or so ago I was at the Department of Motor Vehicle to renew my driver’s license. I did the vision test without an error. Missed a couple on the written test but knew the correct answers – I passed. Won’t have to do the whole thing again till 2025; by that time I will be age 90. I feel an imposing contradiction in my total being. My body definitely shows signs of aging – all my shit that was once firm muscular and in place now bags sags and slags leaving my appearance closer than ever to my alien alter ego, ET. In stark contrast my brain is a wellspring of creativity. I’ve just published my fourth book and already doing research for the fifth; I’m always seeking work as an actor–on camera and stage. In my dreams I fly dance and create love. I love life and I love me–all of me. Take a look at my new novel: amazon.com/dp/0983947724

No comments:

Post a Comment