Wednesday, November 25, 2015

MY THOUGHTS ON RACE CONFLICT

MY THOUGHTS ON RACE CONFLICT I’m editing my second audio book but was out yester-midday to do an audition for a role in a film – no word yet on got it or no. I have this habit of stopping for coffee and snack after an audition to assess my performance, I did well. Running low on orange juice in my frige I first picked some up at Costco in Westfield Topanga Mall then settled into a seat at Coffee Bean a short drive away – with my double espresso egg-white kale and cheese sandwich. I was seated where I could see people-traffic moving to and from the length of the second level. I had made the observation many times but this time it really captured my senses and infused a holographic image into my psyche. If you’re a people watcher you’ll see this coming before I finish. People are really beautiful animals. We come in all shapes colors and sizes; we walk differently talk differently smell differently show affection differently dress differently and like different stuff. We were all different there yet using the same space at the same time. A mall is a virtual microcosm of our cities our country and our world. Whether we like it or not we will see smell taste touch hear and live with or near each other – even more than today. No one of us is leaving; because there is no place one can go that will not soon have everyone else follow. We’re stuck with each other so let’s relax and enjoy our differences. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment