Sunday, April 24, 2016

THOUGHTS ON THE I IN ME

THOUGHTS ON THE I IN ME – what enables me to do what I do? I made Sundays my Stink (think) Day some years ago. I don’t shower or change out of bed clothes. I use the day to assess the value of what I’ve done the past week or so – did what I do help or hurt my progress or the progress of another? Most of the time I do more good than harm – I do fuckup from time to time. I’ve been in control of me for a very long time and have learned to accept the fact that I can and do fail. I face my failures and immediately move to alter or completely change the behavior that led to them. With the help of mother and daddy, the marine corp., and living I decided to take control of my own life and not give that power to anyone else – to any physical or metaphysical being. Some foolish people and organizations have thought they were in control of me; but in the end found that I alone had the controls. I have the fearless power to trust me, to love and respect me – that power enables me to fearlessly trust, love and respect another individual. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment