Thursday, October 11, 2012

Adolphus Fuck -it Day

It's been a year now since I fell while riding my bike in traffic and injured a couple vertebrae – avoided hitting one car and being hit by another so could have been worse. Gave up riding and now increasing my walking; had to replace my running shoes. Been putting dollars away for the hundreds I'll need to publish the second edition of my three novels. I decided to make this a Fuck-it Day – in spite of the rain and the dollars yet to go for my second edition I said Fuck-it. Went out in the rain, bought a good pair walking shoes, then took a slow walk (in the rain) to Starbucks, sat outside, had an espresso, an egg salad sandwich, a wonderful oatmeal raisin cookie, and enjoyed the cool humid air. Good Fuck-it day. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/adolphusaward

No comments:

Post a Comment