Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OBAMA 4 MORE

OBAMA 4 MORE I'm a registered Independent Voter. What I'm about to say is more a GIVEN than a PREDICTION. I was riding back from San Diego with a friend who went for an audition – pleasant drive, good company both ways. And as friends are likely do we talked about the coming presidential election. The debates did nothing for me to arrive at my GIVEN since I've had this opinion for some time. I've paid little or no attention the bluster from the right or left – Obama's doing a terrible job, Republicans left a terrible mess and are experts at obstructing. I have this habit of reducing things to what really matters. The economy was and is in a mess. The rich and powerful people who did a lot to put us there are not well liked about now. Romney is one of those rich and powerful people. Obama doesn't have a quick fix for the economy because there is no quick fix. Romney doesn't have a quick fix either and therefore not at all eager to be where Obama is – better Him than Me says Romney. I suspect this is also true for the Republican Party. My GIVEN for after Obama is elected is that Republicans will continue to obstruct – Unless it is something that will really help them when they take office. Adolphus A. Ward https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/adolphusaward http://twittercomadolphusward.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment