Thursday, December 18, 2014

IT MAKES ME SAY SOMETHING - 9

IT MAKES ME SAY SOMETHING – 9 I see a relationship between our government’s torture of perceived enemies (terrorists) and the threat intimidation and killing of African Americans by law enforcer – this makes me say something. When I look at how enemy prisoners are tortured and compare it to how black people are treated I see more similarities than differences; and it scares the shit out of me. If what I’m seeing is true then it means black people are perceived to be enemies (terrorists) of the United States and subject to whatever treatment deemed necessary by the military and law enforcers. I think the military and law enforcers are using the same rule book for controlling – black – domestic enemies as they do for foreign enemies. I’m convinced that the same philosophical/psychological basis governing the treatment of foreign enemies is the same basis governing – black – domestic enemies. Both the military and law enforcers are directed by orders from their superiors; those superiors are directed by rule books, manuals, spelling out how when and where activities are to be carried out. The manuals are created by a small group of individuals to include those educated in human behavior – psychologist. The reason we see law enforcer acting more like soldiers on a battlefield is because they are following the same orders, from the same manual, from the same psychology. www.adolphusward.net, www.amazon.com/author/adolphusward

No comments:

Post a Comment