Wednesday, January 13, 2016

LOVE 99 EQUITY UNION FOLLOWUP

LOVE 99 AND EQUITY UNION FOLLOWUP Some people find it necessary to demonize those they disagree with; early in my eighty plus years of living I learned to disagree without demonizing another person or group of persons. When I disagree with Love 99 that neither stops my respect for the work they do or my enjoyment of a performance and performers. I love theatre, all forms of it, and being an actor in it. I have friends in Love 99; for me those friendships will continue. My disagreement with Love 99 as a business is that money is made using the work of actors who do not share in the benefits produced. Simply put, when benefits flow from the work I do I want a share of those benefits – something for something. Nothing for Somethings makes no sense to me. Love 99 would use me to make money and only thanks me for it – well, Love 99, you’re not welcome; and I won’t continue working for you for nothing. In my world of thinking free things are of little or no value. People simply do not respect a person or thing they can get without paying something – something for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment