Saturday, January 23, 2016

THOUGHTS ON FRIENDSHIP AND INTEREST

THOUGHTS ON FRIENDSHIP AND INTEREST – a reflection I just finished a task I’ve been working on for a year or more – I’ve competed and uploaded my trilogy of audio books; one is already available at Audible.com and Amazon.com with the remaining two to soon follow. Before I dive into my next project, a solo performance to promote my books, I’m taking time to do absolutely nothing except visit theatres, book stores, museums, art galleries, movies, the ocean, and restaurants. At this moment I don’t give a shit if I never get back to work. My friend Lloyd Roseman and I share at least two passions – acting and the universe; yes, that vastness we too often give little or no attention. We see our sun our moon our planets our stars without really takin in the fact that there are billions of suns moons planets and star in our universe and that number is growing. On a hot day we get some idea what a violent place the sun is; any closer to that ball of molten hot stuff and we, all life on earth, would be instantly toasted; any farther away and we, all life on earth, would be instantly ice cubes. Earth is just where it needs to be for us, all life, to exist. Perhaps this fact doesn’t give you pause; but what might cause you to give some thought to our awesome universe is that everything in it is moving at unimaginably high speeds. It doesn’t take a high degree of intelligence for one to conclude that some stuff is going collide with other stuff. Solar systems are being born while others die; galaxies are being born as others die – some think universes are born and do die – these thoughts might hold your attention for at least a minute or two. Me, I’m gonna have a good breakfast in a favorite spot of mine and not think about fucking thing. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment