Friday, January 8, 2016

THOUGHTS ON SEX AND SEXUAL PREFERENCE

MY THOUGHTS ON SEX AND SEXUAL PREFERENCE In most things important to life I would test to the right or left of the great hump. I’ve always found it impossible to follow the crowd – something about doing what everyone else is doing is repulsive to me. I don’t assume what I’m doing is better just different. The reason for my taking the way less traveled is that I like to think – I like creating and identifying choices and then choosing which way I travel. When I’m told I have no choice my reply is fuck you – that leads me to the thought I’m sharing: sex and sexual preference. I see the sex act as a purely biological and psychological function. In addition to the drive to procreate it’s good for the nervous and immune system and it feels damn good; without sex, life would have never been born and there would be no such thing as happiness. The biological/psychological sexual preference of all life is diverse – it is not clumped together in the middle of the great hump. Preference can be found at very point along the bell curve. The genitalia of humans do not predict nor define sexual preference. Males are not locked into preferring females as sexual partners; females are not locked into preferring males. The tendency, the inclination, however, is for one genitalia to choose its opposite; so most humans will be somewhere in the hump but not all in the middle. Those on the slopes of the curve are just as normal just as human as those who see themselves in the middle of the hump. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment