Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SHARING THOUGHTS ABOUT WHAT I'M DOING

THOUGHTS ABOUT WHAT I’M DOING I’ve said it often but I’ll say it again, I’m a writer of historical family fiction – I tell stories. I’m also an actor who lives the lives of story characters on stage and in front of a camera. I’ve written a trilogy of novels about three generations of the same family. My stories are fiction but the historical events the time and the places are real. I’m now working on a solo performance; the script writing is done – some editing will follow. The title of the piece is “THREE NOVELS SPEAK.” I will assume the lives and voices of characters from each novel – they will tell their story. I envision “THREE NOVELS SPEAK” being performed in theatres schools churches community centers and other places where people gather to experience the lives of others whom they know little or nothing about. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment