Saturday, March 19, 2016

THOUGHTS COME IN BUNCHES

THOUGHTS COME IN BUNCHES My thoughts do come in bunches. Up early this morning, out in the SF Valley’s warm sun and cool air. Even before I inhaled my first volume of life sustainer I thought about how valuable life is; I’ve known for a very long time that life beats the fuck out of dead. No matter how sweet the “better place” people try to make death taste, I simply don’t believe that that bitter nothingness even comes close to the here and now. Since I don’t believe in a heaven or hell I’m putting my energies to use developing and sharing my passions with others – Now! Inside my passion for life is my passion for writing and acting. I’m an independent writer of Historical Family Fiction; I have three books in Print, Ebook, and Audio Book. If you live in or near the SF Valley or expect to be passing through be sure to visit the Crown Bookstore next to Maggiano’s at the Promenade. Crown has a section devoted to local authors – my trilogy of books is in that section. THANKS CROWN!! Inside my passion for life is my passion for acting. Like most professional actors, the lack of opportunity on stage or in film doesn’t slow down or stop an actor’s creative process. I’m now working on a solo performance in which I’ll live the lives of characters from each of my three books. The title of this creation is “THREE NOVELS SPEAK.” History within a Story: good for theatres, schools, churches, community organizations and other venues. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment