Tuesday, August 2, 2016

THOUGHTS ON LOVE AND LIFE

THOUGHTS ON LOVE AND LIFE I have a daily routine of reading from several books and magazines soon as I wash the sleep from my eyes. I’ve put together my own set of calisthenics that includes pushups, chin-ups, knee bends, and deep breathing; this is the second activity in my routine. Then to my breakfast of oatmeal, with fruit and nuts, and of course, a double shot espresso. As a writer and actor my brain is always working in one or both areas – I love what I do; that’s probably because I love life: all of it, the stuff that hurts as well as the stuff that heals. I’ve lived long enough to know that both are a part of life and that one could not exist without the other. I’ve lived long enough to know it’s to my benefit to love and respect all life; and that includes my fellow human beings. I make an extra effort to maintain love and respect for those who act to harm me or take my life. Remember that I love life, and is out of that love that I will act to prevent a fellow human from harming me or mine; and I will kill a fellow human who acts to kill me or mine. http://www.adolphusward.net http://www.amazon.com/Adolphus-A.-Ward/e/B00OSDSSRC

No comments:

Post a Comment