Tuesday, August 9, 2016

THOUGHTS ON MY AUDIO BOOK - ONE FLAWED

THOUGHTS ON MY AUDIO BOOKS – one book flawed; please share The last of my three audio books had sound editing problems and couldn’t be published. That means I’ll have to do it again – the recording and editing. Although making mistakes still irritates me, my irritation is much less than it was when I was younger. I’ve come to know that mistakes are a part of doing any task – especially while I’m learning to do the task. Even when I know what to do I have to continually guard against mistakes. In deciding to do my own audio books I knew new skills had to be learned; and I knew it would be a challenge. As an actor I had long ago developed professional vocal skills to do the audio; I have now developed the basic skills for recording and editing – please note I said basic. I will let you know when my third audio book is published. Go to the site below and sample audio from two of my novels. LISTEN TO SAMPLES OF MY BOOKS ON AUDIBLE – please share http://www.audible.com/search?advsearchKeywords=Adolphus+A+Ward&searchNarrator=&searchProvider=&field_subjectbin=&field_content_type-bin=&field_format-bin=&field_publication_date=&field_runtime=&field_language=9178177011&x=39&y=11

No comments:

Post a Comment