Tuesday, April 25, 2017

THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE IN THE MOMENT

THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE IN THE MOMENT – breathing the now For reasons beyond my full understanding I have never wanted to escape any part of my living, no matter how difficult it seemed in a particular moment. In my use of alcohol and drugs my goal was never to escape life but to enhance the experience of it. Before becoming my own employer I held positions where personnel policies provided for the accumulation of vacation days. Because I never chose to be away from my job for more than a few days, a week at most, I always had unused vacation days at the end of a year; instead of long vacations I took many mini vacations. Now as a working retiree, I’m self employed as a fiction writer and character actor; I work every day and take many mini moments for other interest. For me, all I do is not different things but one thing with different moments – I have learned to live in the moment. www.adolphusward.net

No comments:

Post a Comment