Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WHY I WRITE NOVELS - 6

WHY I WRITE NOVELS – 6 I write Historical Family Fiction. I’ve always loved story. I don’t remember a beginning to this love affair. I’m sure Mother and Daddy had something to do with it since both were story tellers. Mother preferred reading but Daddy always told them. I was and still am curious about what people do and why. Along the way I became even more curious about what I do and why. I began to see little stories in the behavior of people – people themselves gave me little hints as to why they do what they do and I fanaticized the rest. I’m not saying what I created was factual in reality but in my imagination it was supported by what people do – what I do. The stories I remember most are not those read or spoken but those lived. I was and still am fascinated and inspired by people’s experiences. As a fiction writer I will never exhaust the rich treasures of human experience. A side note: I now have Ebooks at Kindle Direct Store; go there, put Adolphus A Ward in Search and get to know me; or visit www.adolphusward.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment