Monday, April 13, 2015

ABOUT BOOKS AND READING

SHARING THOUGHTS ON BOOKS AND READING I use this space to thank Dr. Rosie Milligan for the opportunity to show and make my work available to the reading public. All day Saturday 18 April I will have a table at BLACK WRITERS ON TOUR. My trilogy of books is Historical Family Fiction – 3 books about three generations of the same family. I have long been an advocate for literacy. Reading is a skill; a skill that has to be acquired and developed. If you don’t like to read, it’s probably because you don’t read well – in order to read well you must READ READ READ and READ SOME MORE. On Saturday 18 April I will give a limited number of FREE BOOKS to High School – junior senior – and College Students. Click the link below for more information: http://www.blackwritersontour.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment