Thursday, June 11, 2015

ET ADOLPHUS ON UNIVERSE EXPANSION

JUST ET ADOLPHUS THINKING ALOUD Although my physical body is earth bound, my consciousness and spirit often take trips into the heavens exploring the wonder of solar systems, galaxies and the other stuff that makes up our universe. A friend of mine gets very excited when my Ego starts to talk about his experiences. She thinks I’m flipping out again and implores me to stop talking about leaving the earth. I do admit that I am a little crazy; but it’s the kind of crazy that gives me the freedom to do to be to think of all sorts of things - no subject is off limits to me. I don’t seek any ones permission to think and talk about shit I know little or nothing about - which brings me to my notion about our expanding universe. Yes, my ET Ego has a notion about why the universe is expanding. Why should scientist be the only ones to have fun thinking about such things. Everyone knows there are eight planets in our solar system – there was nine but scientist decided one didn’t measure up to what a planet’s supposed to be so out it went; it’s still there but we’re told to pretend it ain’t. Now to my notion; with our sun producing energy way beyond my comprehension and with all the planets producing energy by their rotations and orbits around the sun - and don’t forget that each planet, like the sun, has its own magnetic field - there’s a lot of energy being produced. My ET thinks that that energy has form and dynamic of its own; and I think ET’s right. If we think of all the suns all the solar systems all the galaxies in our universe, that’s a whole biggalotta energy being produced. ET Adolphus thinks it’s the effects of all that expelled energy that’s driving the expansion of our universe. http://www.amazon.com/author/adolphusward http://www.adolphusward.net

No comments:

Post a Comment