Saturday, June 20, 2015

JUST SHARING THOUGHTS ON RACE IN AMERICA

SHARING THOUGHTS ON RACE IN AMERICA The lives taken in the terrorist tactic at the South Carolina church provoked me to share my thoughts on whether black-white race relations is moving toward peaceful coexistence or mutual inhalation. History, and the current behavior of our government, seems to suggest that conflict is better resolved by bloodshed. The bigger the entrenched conflict the greater the required amount of bloodshed to resolve it. White on Black racism was in the inception and birth of this country we call America and has matured since it was born. The ocean of blood that was shed in the great-war was not enough to resolve the white on black racism still existing in America. If the history of conflict resolution is to be followed, white on black racism must continue until all blacks have been murdered – an American race genocide. Early in my development I thought that race-related bloodshed, to the point of inhalation, was inevitable. As I matured I came to know that I, we – all Americans - could conceive and develop my, our own future; I came to know that I, we – all American, am, are not slaves to the past. What racist whites better get is that blacks are here to stay; and that we will play active roles in all aspects of the American culture. http://www.amazon.com/author/adolphusward http://www.adolphusward.net

No comments:

Post a Comment